Thursday, 26 May 2011
doing it yourself cheaper
Today I am going to give you an example of a package holiday by holidaynights.com which is a very good site to use and very reasonable, I got a flight, transfers and hotel for £1,490.98 this was for a family of six 4adults & 2 children
Then I done the flights, hotel and transfers separately and this is how I done it.
I firstly went to ryanair.com and booked the same flights for 27th September and returning on 4th October I also booked 15gk of luggage & the total for everything was £82.98.each total of £497.88
I then booked transfers with holidayrooms.com at a cost of £95.70.
I then booked one of my favourite hotels in Santa Susanna
The Santa Susanna Resort is situated roughly a kilometre from both the beach and the town centre.
This hotel was at a cost of £635.04 a/I (all inclusive) booked with alpharooms.com.
So the holiday that I booked was £262.22 cheaper than the package price & the only thing I booked that wasn’t included in the package price was priority boarding as it is one thing that I do prefer when travelling with budget airlines, but it was only at a cost of £4 each way so not bad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment