Monday, 11 July 2011

Late deals

Late deals

It is now a good time to start looking for that late get away and I have found quite a few today.
I will start by telling you about the first one I have found and its flying from stansted to Majorca from the 5th – 12th October hotel blue sea gran playa 3*** all inclusive for 2 adults with bags all for only £397.00. That is a good deal.

The next is a flight from stansted flying to Ibiza staying at a 2** hotel at the costa sur – sol post complex double room for 2 adults all inclusive from 6th – 13th October with baggage for only £416.00. These are both with lowcostholidays but if you look on the web site they have loads of holidays for really loads of places at a very low cost.

If you prefer a s/c holiday you can travel the same dates and airport for just £294 in total for 2 adults.

No comments:

Post a Comment