Monday, 20 June 2011

Finding a cheap package holiday

Well I will start by saying I did not think I would do it but to my surprise I did,
I have found a holiday cheaper with lowcostholidays, cheaper than what I could do?
I searched hundreds of flights & hotels but came out with a weeks A/I for £249.00
And with lowcostholidays it came out at £216.00 and £13.20 more with transfers a total of £229.20 a saving of £19.80. It was for Majorca in the resort alcudia 28th Sep for a week From London stansted.
Holidays have desperately gone up recently leaving most families without a summer getaway. But don’t be negative I have had some amazing holidays in this country and not costing a lot of money just a cheap little getaway, it is usually at a holiday camp or even just camping but that’s for another day?.
I have had several little breaks at caravan parks and before anyone thinks not for me? Then just try it you may be pleasantly surprised. I do tend to keep pretty local only travelling under 100 miles so dose not cost the earth in petrol either.
You can find these on the internet by just looking for caravan parks and then you choose where you want to go and how much you want to spend as some are more expensive than others but it just depends on you budget.
You have the larger ones such as Butlins, Haven, or even Hoseasons, but then you are paying for very large venues but little camps are much more reasonable.
I tend to use park holidays UK, or park resorts and have always had a wonderful time.

No comments:

Post a Comment